There is a lot of information associated with the journey to fertility. The list of medical terms, treatments, and tests available seems nearly endless. The list of acronyms seems even longer. Pacific Reproductive Center offers this knowledge center as a means of eliminating a little bit of the confusion. These explanations of conditions, treatments, and terms are intended for informational purposes only. Diagnoses and treatment plans are unique to each patient and can only be determined by physicians after a patient consultation.
Feel free to browse these pages for the information you want and then contact PRC to schedule a consult today. Your doctor will explain any information that applies to you in terms that you can easily understand.
- Conception 101
- Genetic Disorders
- Alternatives to PGD and PGS
- Benefits of PGD
- Getting Started with Genetic Testing at PRC
- PGD vs. PGS
- PRC Now Offers New Saliva Test & Biopsy Process to Prevent Birth Defects
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis at a Glance
- The Science behind Genetic Disorders
- Understanding Genetic Test Results
- Who Should Consider Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)?