09 Mar 4 Signs That You Should Seek Infertility Treatment
As you struggle to conceive, it’s easy to get stuck in the cycle of anxiety and disappointment, pushing you further and further away from your dream of being a parent. Seeking an infertility treatment consultation can easily become one of those things that you keep putting off, especially if you know you’re at crossroads and need to make a decision about to seek infertility treatment at Los Angeles and Irvine. Since fertility is largely affected by a woman’s age, it is important to do a reality check and evaluate your situation before it is too late.
WHEN IS IT TIME TO SEEK INFERTILITY TREATMENT AT LOS ANGELES?
On an average, it takes a couple 5 to 7 months to conceive. Younger women have a high chance of getting pregnantnaturally. The following women are recommended to see an infertility treatment specialist at Irvine and Los Angeles:
- Women who are under 35 and have been trying to conceive for a year
- Women who are 35 to 39 but no pregnancy even after 6 months of trying to conceive
- Women who are 40 and want to conceive
- Women who have trouble conceiving and also –
- History of irregular menstrual periods or absent periods
- Previous abdominal or gynecological surgery, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), or other sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Known structural abnormalities of the uterus or other reproductive organs
- Endocrine (hormonal) disorders such as thyroid disease
Your infertility treatment specialist would begin with a full work-up to determine a customized treatment plan for you at Pacific Reproductive Fertility Center, Los Angeles and Irvine.