As you struggle to conceive, it’s easy to get stuck in the cycle of anxiety and disappointment, pushing you further and further away from your dream of being a parent. Seeking an infertility treatment consultation can easily become one of those things that you keep putting off, especially if you know you’re at crossroads and need to make a decision about to seek infertility treatment at Los Angeles and Irvine. Since fertility is largely affected by a woman’s age, it is important to do a reality check and evaluate your situation before it is too late.
WHEN IS IT TIME TO SEEK INFERTILITY TREATMENT AT LOS ANGELES?
On an average, it takes a couple 5 to 7 months to conceive. Younger women have a high chance of getting pregnantnaturally. The following women are recommended to see an infertility treatment specialist at Irvine and Los Angeles:
- Women who are under 35 and have been trying to conceive for a year
- Women who are 35 to 39 but no pregnancy even after 6 months of trying to conceive
- Women who are 40 and want to conceive
- Women who have trouble conceiving and also –
- History of irregular menstrual periods or absent periods
- Previous abdominal or gynecological surgery, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), or other sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Known structural abnormalities of the uterus or other reproductive organs
- Endocrine (hormonal) disorders such as thyroid disease
Your infertility treatment specialist would begin with a full work-up to determine a customized treatment plan for you at Pacific Reproductive Fertility Center, Los Angeles and Irvine.