How our Top Fertility Clinic helps You Achieve Your Fertility Goals
The infertility journey is an emotional one for both members of the couple. Not knowing what the future holds, whether treatment will be successful, or how much fertility treatment costs makes the parenthood road more rocky. At Pacific Reproductive Center, we care and we will listen. Our highly trained medical team will talk to you about your individual challenges. In addition, we provide the optimal level of care, which is necessary for starting your family.
Why choose Pacific Reproductive Center?
The answer is simple. Here is a Top 10 List:
1. Success – We deliver results!
2. Experience – Over 25 years of fertility medicine experience.
3. Top Doctors – Our doctors are uniquely trained and highly skilled.
4. Reproductive Endocrinology Specialists – Our physicians are highly skilled in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. That’s ALL they do!
5. Personalized care – Our small program gives you personal attention. You meet with the fertility specialist on each visit.
6. Insurance – We take most major insurances.
7. Billing – We bill your insurance for you.
8. Costs – We offer financing for many treatment options.
9. Options – Our fertility specialist provide you with a variety of fertility therapies.
10. We are located right off the interstate in a state-of-the-art facility.
A Fertility Solution rather than a Center for Infertility
At Pacific Reproductive Center, we believe our couples are fertile but they face obstacles that make pregnancy more difficult. We work to support both partners using holistic treatments. In addition, we are very sensitive to the couple’s emotional well-being. Along with advanced medical approaches, we offer the following holistic services:
- Fertility diet and nutrition
- Exercise planning
- Stress-reduction techniques
- Fertile lifestyle assessment and plan
- Environmental advice
Pacific Reproductive Center is a private, free-standing infertility center located in Southern California and with several clinics in different cities. We offer a full range of diagnostic and treatment choices for couples and persons who wish to have a baby. We are well aware of the psychological distress experienced by people who cannot conceive. It is our goal to provide our clients with the most advanced technology available, but to minimize the stress associated with fertility treatment procedures. Our services include: